Thursday, June 4, 2009

School's Out! Summer is Here!




I was at work today and as the phone rings at 3:15 in the afternoon (5 minutes after my 2 youngest get off the bus) already the arguing has begun....Mom Brod & Tye won't leave me alone while I clean the living room....
Tye is trying to help me!!!
Who knew it would piss off the 10 1/2 year old pre teen Bridge that someone was trying to help her with her chores....
Then 10 minutes later the phone ringing at work it is Brod, "Did you tell Brid she could go somewhere????" No I say... Well she just took off on her bike saying she was never coming back!!

Well that was the first 15 minutes of Summer Vacation as today was the last day of school the rest of the summer should just be a joy!
Next, we will have the departure of Jessi's new found friend and love the foreign exchange student from the Netherlands G who is just the greatest kid in the world! This event takes place a week from today when his host family takes him to Seattle and then the coast before his flight for home.
I am very worried about the emotional state that will leave Jessi in because she looked at me today on the way home and said I think I want to be on anti-depressants because sometimes I don't really care if I am here or not!!!
OK ALL MY FEARS HAVE JUST BEEN BROUGHT TO THE FOREFRONT AND I HAVE BEEN PUT ON ALERT!!
Tomorrow I call her counselor and get her in asap to start seeing her before G leaves next week. What will be next the thunder and lightening storm outside right now will start a fire somewhere and my husband will get called out of town for an unknown length of time to fight the wild fire you just watch.
Ok God you have my attention and I am up for the challenge because this is my family and I will not fail them! I am ready for the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.