For the past few months I have been going through the boxes we have in our house trying to purge all the excess "stuff" in order to make it easier to keep the house neat and orderly. My project has been a long time coming and feel like I have successfully completed the first episode. With Labor Day weekend upon us I rented an 8 yard dumpster.
Over the last two days we have cleaned out the garage and picked up the yard managing to fill that dumpster clear to the top. Now our trees have been trimmed and clutter cleared away I am sure that housekeeping won't be so much of a chore. I feel lighter just looking around.
I am off to start clearing out some more free living space and it feels really good. Stop trying to organize your clutter instead get rid of it. If it isn't useful or beautiful it shouldn't be taking up room in your home. I am more motivated then ever to finish sorting through the last few boxes of excess then who knows maybe I'll tackle the storage unit!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments.