One more week of school and the kids are out for the summer WOW! The years just fly by anymore next year J will be a Senior and B & B both in Junior High. J is flying to my sisters for two months the day after school gets out I am hoping that it will give her a new prospective on life and that she will enjoy the time with my sister and her family.
Once the kids are out of school I will be able to go to work early and work out in the gym before starting for the day. Doing that and continuing to walk on my morning break I am hoping to be able to drop a few pounds and start feeling better about myself. I started walking on my morning break about a week ago and joined the Start Walking! group that the hospital belongs to. It is a program put on by the American Heart Association so it gives you your work outs for 13 weeks at my level right now I go for 2 10minute walks a day at an easy pace for this last week then it goes up from there in both length and intensity. It has been just right because it is enough to be a little sore so you know it is working but I am not so sore that I won't walk the next day. There are 3 other ladies that I walk with and they are also at the gym in the morning before work so I will have company and someone to hold me accountable.
As for the kids they are very excited for the upcoming break from school ready to have some fun. Dean is also looking forward to summer hoping that he will get some firefighting in this summer for the extra money and just to be busy. We are also thinking about having a garden again this year because we haven't had one the last two summers and have missed not having all the fresh veggies. So here is to a busy summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments.