Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer.....going.....going and soon it will be gone!



Wow! The weeks following Jessie's Graduation have really flow by. With all the rush getting things done in anticipation of the big day and the family we had coming to visit we didn't hardly have time to breathe. But after all the family went home during the days following graduation, Brody & Bridget got out of school for the summer and I went into a slump about a week after. Seems like everyone is getting a break from their day to day routine everyone except me I still have to keep the same schedule going to and from work. I know poor me huh?
Well the combination of that and the rainy crappy weather that we'd been having for so long really sent me into a tailspin for the last couple of weeks. I have really struggled with being totally exhausted and moods that were ranging from distant to sad with no defining explaination for it. Then the weekend of the Fourth of July started approaching and we were invited to my sister's house for a BBQ with my whole family. So on that Saturday I took our youngest Bridget and 2 of her friends to the Pendleton Water Park for the day while Dean took Brody and Trevor to the Pow Wow. It was a good day and felt good to get out of the house.
Then on Monday the five of us traveled to my sister Sara's house where we enjoyed lots of great food and family togetherness. It was just the jump start I needed to swing things back in the right direction so to continue heading that way I am really going to start eating healthier and excercising this week get back into my routine that I had before the graduation. I know that will also help improve my outlook on life. That and the fact that the sun has been shining for a full week now and I really hope it is here to stay for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.