I am a 48 year old that came to realize that during the last twenty something years while busy trying to build the family life I always dreamed of having....is a lot harder then I ever imagined and it feels like I have forgotten who I really am. So this is my Quest into self discovery or should I say rediscovery...I want to find that young girl that was full of spirit, enthusiam and eager to live life to the fullest!
Monday, November 1, 2010
HALLOWEEN 2010
For the first year since my kids were born I found myself carving pumpkins for Halloween all by myself! They were all to busy with their friends and Trick or Treating to take the time to carve them...so I thought what the heck I will carve them myself. I think because they broke me in last year by telling me they wanted to Trick or Treat with their friends and didn't need me to drive them around...WHAT! I had said to them them remembering back to when I was their age how I too
had wanted to and did go with my friends. So last year I was left to come home by myself and sit watching TV waiting to hear the exciting stories of their adventures. So this year I decided when I started to feel that sad feeling, that my kids are growing up and before long won't need me at all, that I was going to take advantage of the situation! I got to carve all 3 pumpkins, choosing what ever patterns I wanted, use all the cool little carving tools I had bought and not have to share them with anyone! Then I got them set out so that they could greet my grown up Trick or Treaters when they came home. They all commented about how cute the pumpkins looked...mission accomplished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments.