Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another decision made its getting easier.

Well about two days ago I had an idea flash in my mind and instead of dismissing it I have thought about it and decided that it is a good one. I am going to have my two girls share a room! Then I will be able to take down the makeshift room I made out of our dinning room. More living space what a novel idea! This will allow for us to spread our furnishings back out and we won't be living in the space that had started to look like we were over crowded. I am so excited that I went in J's room and folded the 10 loads of laundry that have accumulated on her bed since she's been gone....well ok I started folding the laundry then got a phone call so B's actually folded all the laundry in there. Nothing like a "real" room to light a fire under someone's butt she is really excited about the idea of having a roomie.
I am not so sure that J will greet the new arraignments with the same enthusiasm that is why I have chosen to wait until I am bringing her home in September to tell her! So this really goes with my theme of simplifying and creating less stress in my life. That and I am getting a new office chair at work YEA!!! Nothing like a little office equipment to raise a girls spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.