My very dear friend Teri Johnson passed away two weeks ago today, she was only 42 my age. She left behind two young daughters, family and many friends. She was one of the most compasionate and loving people I have known in my life. She never judged people and would give anyone the shirt off her back even when she didn't have it to give. I really am going to miss her she came to see me in Portland when I was flown to the hospital that ment the world to me. We could sit for hours and visit she was so easy to talk to we always had a good time.
I just wish that I would have spent more time with her over this last year. It was really hard to watch her health deteriorate. She never stopped living her life, felt sorry for herself, or gave up. I would say that she came to terms with it and made the most out of what little time she knew she had left. She spent the last few months preparing her girls for her death making sure that they were going to be ok. She was so strong and loving all she cared about was that they would be ok and continue to grow and live out their dreams. I only hope that I can be the same kind of person that she was.
So I will live the rest of my life with her in my heart and try to live by her example touching others with compassion and love. Teri you will be missed thank you for being my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments.