I will be starting a new job in a little over a week. I am very excited but I am also surprised to find that as my time at my current job comes to a close I am saddened by the fact that I couldn't affect the change in the front office as I had hoped. There are five women that I work closely with at this small ISP/local exchange provider and it is hard to believe that in an office that small there could be so much termoil due to one person's inability to get along with others. I have been employed there for the last five years and really enjoyed being instramental in the expansion of the business.
I have learned alot in those five years but in the end it is time to move on...I will now be employed at the local hospital working in the billing office as a patient accout representative. I am excited to get the chance to learn something new and the opportunity for advancement is going to be huge. I am so looking forward to this change and I am greatful that I was hired so you will have to check in on my new adventures being a manic midlife mom with a new job.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments.